Reddi-Arts Gallery 1037 - June 2019
Born in Georgetown, Guyana, South America. At the age of nine she came to the United States and settled in Brooklyn, New York
Richlin attended Clara Barton High School, took art classes at the
Brooklyn Museum. She attended college at Rochester Institute of Technology in Rochester, N. Y., and The School of visual Arts, N. Y. C., for Graphics Design. She interned at Eric Mower and Associates.
In 1991 she married artist, Weldon Ryan, started a family. With her husband started Rich and Well graphics, Inc. In 1999 worked as the Art Director of IDD Magazine at Thompson Financial, NYC. In 2004 she moved to Palm Coast Florida with her family and continued working as a graphic designer. She created Greenup Magazine, Voice Youth Magazine for the Florida Endowment Foundation, and was the creative art director for OVT magazine. In 2016 Richlin and Weldon Ryan opened Calypso Fine Art Gallery. She curates art exhibits for Bethune-Cookman University Preforming Arts Center and Visual Gallery, and the Yvonne Scarlett-Golden Cultural and Educational Gallery.
· Yvonne Scarlett-Golden Cultural and Educational Center Gallery, Daytona Beach, FL 2019
· Lightner Museum, St. Augustine, FL
· The RITZ Theater and Museum, Jacksonville, FL 2018
· African American Museum of Art, Deland, FL 2018
· The Larimer Arts Center Palatka, FL 2018
· Daytona Beach Art League, Daytona Beach, FL 2017
· Jacksonville Public Library, Jacksonville, FL 2017
· Calypso Fine Art Gallery, Bunnell , FL
· The RITZ Theater and Museum, Jacksonville, FL 2016
· SALVO Art Project, Bunnell , FL 2016
· Yvonne Scarlett-Golden Cultural and Educational Center Gallery, Daytona Beach, FL 2015
· Bethune-Cookman University PAC/Visual Arts Gallery, Daytona Beach, FL 2014
· The Hollingsworth Gallery, Palm Coast, FL
· The Flagler County Art League, Palm Coast, FL
Reddi-Arts Gallery 1037 - July 2019
Stephen Dunn Art
Studio and Plein Air Original Oil Paintings
I currently reside in Jacksonville FL. My passion for oil painting started as child and I have continually worked on excelling over the years. I am happiest with a brush in my hand in the studio or out in the fresh air painting.
Currently my studio is in the CoRK Art District here in Jacksonville. I have been doing studio art for many years, but now my new love is Plein air painting. And I am also the President of the First Coast Plein Air Painters of Jacksonville, Fl. I mainly paint oils although have tried other medias, I am a self-taught artist. I currently teach oil class and do commissions as well. My love for the outdoors helps to see what has been created to it to canvas.
Katherine Ryan, Artist
Art for Katherine Ryan began as a family past time. Born in Atlanta to an artistic family, Katherine has pursued her love for creating through many avenues. Painting since childhood she studied art thru college and continuing education from both organized and private classes.
After successful careers in interior design and graphic art, Katherine has concentrated on her first love, painting. Inspirations from Florida to Hawaii, partnered with her love for bold color, allow Katherine to share her enthusiasm for life with other others under the “KRyan” signature.
Be it beautiful sunsets, swaying trees or historical buildings, she finds a way to bring it to life. Her range is from hard edge abstract to the soft, glowing waters of the Pacific & Ireland.
Katherine is a Board Member of Jacksonville’s First Coast Plein Air Painters. She is also a member of Jacksonville Watercolor Society and several civic associations. Her work is in private collections in the US & England.
For further information, please contact Katherine direct at firstname.lastname@example.org.